Thursday, July 28, 2011

Here's what's up

The first day of cat sitting DID NOT go well. It started off OK with Addy sniffing and thinking and then in less than 2 hours, she was all like, "Oh no uh uh....get out get out get out." While I was at work, John told me there was an altercation that included Addy going nuts barking at kitty and kitty recoiling for a sec and then KABLAM! He popped Addy on the nose. That's EXACTLY how her and Willie's (our outside cat) relationship began and ended. She will not forgive and forget. So, the kitty has set up residence behind John's head on a chair above the fray. He's rarely moved since he found his honey hole. I fear the next few days will be tense and long.

Thursday will be my last day at work since we don't have enough kids for two people, and I'm ready to be finished. I survived. That's all I have to say about that.

Summer's almost over and I haven't been out of town since May. I need to vacay somewhere desperately, but it's not bloody likely that's gonna happen.

Attitude meter: poor to really terrible.

No comments: