Thursday, August 18, 2011

The first roulette spin of Easter

As I stated in the previous post, my Easter pictures are less than stellar. So, I randomly picked and uploaded some and here's what I got. As per usual, I tend to like the messy photos as much as the good ones. The following are no exception. The commentaries are spot on for the most part. All in all this made me laugh out loud. It's a great post if I do say so myself.

And I think I just did.

Who are these people? Dark faces make them almost impossible to detect. Whitney with her big pink hat has caused a huge dark shadow on her face. But taking it off would result in documented hat hair...can't let that happen. And even though Jared's face is shadowy as well, I can still see his eyes are closed. This is what happens when you spin the roulette wheel of pictures. I like it.


Carlie doing her Uncle Sam impression. I hope Grandma isn't spying a dog taking a dump in the background.


Carlie misbehaving AS USUAL. Maggie's thinking about something that's umm umm good. Olivia looks carefree and happy.


Clearly a case of speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil. There's a first time for everything.


HEY MAW! Is that the Turners down yonder way? YEAH PAW! I think they's about a mile down the road but heading our way.

Geez, could this picture have been taken any farther away?

This time the roulette spinned up a really good photo. Maybe the only one taken that day.


This one's not bad either although Keith could consider cracking a smile. Hello!


Emma's in a huggy mood, Maggie's not. Olivia's just glad it isn't her.


Classic bad photos ALWAYS have at least one cut off head. So, here you go.


Caitlin was trying to strike a pose and someone with distinctive polish took the moment to insert the term "threepeat" with the fingers.


As someone stated on that bright Easter morning, "Looks like a box of crayons threw up on y'all." I have no idea how this happened. There was NO coordination or cooperation AT ALL.


The sun and the trees were just not cooperating on this day. The people on the right are dark, Mollie's doing the classic Walker close the eyes just in time for the photo and Austin took a page out of the girls' "hand on the hip" playbook. All crayons are present for this photo.


I'm intrigued by this photo of myself. Not hating the hair. Not sure why Jared was cut out.


Pretty good one for a change, although Billie's face is part sun part shade.


Other than Olivia having spied Maya sailing over the roof in yet another attempt to escape the backyard, pretty cute.


This was taken just before her launch. You can see she's judging for accuracy and distance.


Pretty cute.


HEY MAW! Turners are finally here! OK PAW! But Maggie and Randy have chosen to close ALL of their eyes and Carlie seems to be asking, "How did I even get into this family?"


This is in no way a slap at you Carrie. BUT! I thought this was weird that day....and I still do.

It's weird.

THIS is annoying. A deliberate and planned attempt to destroy my Easter, by people showing up in my chosen color. It was not funny. The multi pink people look ridiculous.


Carlie again with her signature, "Come on punk! Do you think you can handle this?"


Austin and Bill are AWOL.


Austin and Bill almost BROKE Grandma. She took a tumble. Always remember in regards to Grandma, you break her....you buy her.


Even in the midst of disorganized mess, Mollie's gonna be posing.


Not sure what was happening here, but Carlie's been up to something.


Another classic, calf lookin at a new gate.


Hmmmm something's askew.


Olivia's working it. A new crayon color's been added to the box.


This concludes the first installment of Easter roulette wheel photos.

I don't even care about anyone else.

I enjoyed myself THOROUGHLY!

3 comments:

gnar car said...

hahahahah hilar!!!

CAW said...

on the pic of me being held up around or in front of peeps....I am gonna go with its the thought that counts...
;-) and thought the entire post was hilar...

Unknown said...

So good!!!