Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Still hating typos

The last post was full of typos caused my tiredness as well as my being rushed last night by Owen the son who was hovering and waiting for the computer. I still hate the typos and after looking at the post again this morning, my immediate reaction was ugh. So, I think I managed to find the billion in it, fix them all and now I'm moving on...probably creating even more typos.

Just a quick few things before I'm off to paint circles. (Circle painting will be explained later accompanied by a big reveal). But in the meantime, countdown to school for Owen is 5 more sleeps. I may have already told this story but here it goes again anyway. When our kids were little we found it easy for them to understand by using the number of sleeps before the exciting event. For instance, Christmas was only 20 more sleeps away. We're going to Gran's in 3 more sleeps. It's much more fun counting sleeps to vacay rather than school starting.....but we can't grow up ignert. And now that I've explained the sleep counting, once we were in transit to Gran's, the counting was changed to the number of Barneys they would have to watch before we got there. Only 3 more Barneys and we'll be there! And there you have it.

Next week school will be a difficult transition seeing as how we've been in summer stay up late and sleep late mode. It happens every single year. The boy will be dragging for sure and hopefully will recover quickly. He's excited about school. I've never been able to relate excited and school together unless it was in reference to graduation.

Tonight a group of us will be attempting to go see the movie The Help. I can't wait! Here's hoping it's good!

It's still hot outside. I need for fall to arrive PRONTO. I need someone to pre-cool my car so when I get in I don't melt. I've never seen such an advertisement in the help wanteds section. Car coolers needed, but it'd be a great career for people in the south.

Okay, I've put off circle painting long enough.

Got's to go.

Lata........

No comments: