Sunday, May 16, 2010

Read first and then scroll down to 3 more posts

This post precedes some photographs but; please read this BEFORE you scroll down to see what I'm talking about. I've posted some old photographs and then, a very recent photograph that is VERY similar.....you'll see what I mean. I don't want to give a huge amount of explanation here because I don't want to spoil your initial reaction to the pictures. Let me just say for now, these are priceless and very telling. Sometimes, pictures tell a story much better than writing about it. Especially in this instance.

Just be aware that it took much work to make these posts happen and I won't bore you all with the details BUT just know that it was a chore for many reasons. However, because I knew we would all enjoy the fruits of my labor, I pushed through the difficulties determined to finish the job. So now scroll down until you see 3 more posts.....and I believe you will laugh out loud and enjoy yourself immensely....you can't help but not.

No comments: