Friday, May 21, 2010

Whitney and Phoebe

I am revisiting an old family email to prove a point. The first email is from May 15, 2010 and the second is from September 2007. The first email just confirms what I was saying back in the day. Whitney and Phoebe from Friends are interchangeable people. BUT then again I've never seen them together......hmmm......

An email from Whitney while in Corsicana on May 15, 2010
I love the chickens.
We got 1 solitary egg today. I talked to the hens about it; they laughed when we were talking about Mr. Rooster fertilizing the eggs. Ha! They said he was really just there for show and they had no plans for chicks and families. So with them saying that...I'm fine.
It's beautiful here. I've missed it so.

In the following email, I have no idea what my crappy day was all about.
9-20-07
Originated by Lisa
Whitney/Phoebe

Lisa
WHAT A CRAPPY DAY. It started out bad, went to worse, and then it just ended. Thank God. I could go into detail but I'll spare you cause it would be mostly cussing. BUT....to change the focus of my day, I reminded myself that I sent Carlie a message the other night when I had THE most amazing revelation. Whitney Caroline is Phoebe from friends. It is so. Carlie agrees. It is more and more clear EVERYDAY.

Picture Whitney doing ANY of the following.....
1. When Phoebe is mediating the fight between the chick and the duck
2. When Phoebe makes the lady apologize to the tree for putting her cigarette out on it
3. When Phoebe tries on the bridal veil with regular clothes and says...."this totally goes" (Whitney actually did that!)
4. When Phoebe called them as the pigeon and apologized for scaring the pretty lady
I'm saying...........
Feel free to add your own if you can think of any....

Caitlin
Whitney does share quite a few of the same characteristics... It's suspicious

Olivia
whitney is phoebe, its weird her name was phoebe

Carrie
YES I agree Whitney/Phoebe... totally agree....

No comments: