Monday, May 3, 2010

Things I can't stand

1. Stupidity in driving.....the world is loaded with it. You're on MY SIDE of the road and you're hanging out your window giving ME the stink eye?
2. Hard headed children that think they can get around me.....ummm no you can't. Where do you think you got that hard head?
3. Many slow days in a row with very little or nothing to do.
4. Buying 2 drinks before happy hour and paying double instead of waiting 10 minutes for half price.
5. Catalogues for skinny people that come in the mail.
6. 90 degree weather in May.....it's just unacceptable.
7. 4 baskets of clothes that need folding.....they refuse to fold themselves!
8. A messy house.....there is no quick or easy solution to this ongoing problem.
9. Laziness in myself......I'm loaded with it.
10. Apparently my own attitude this afternoon.....it stinks as bad as dead opossums in an attic in July.

This IS NOT what I've been working on for the last few days.

No comments: