Thursday, April 22, 2010

Maisy's action shots

After we got home from Corsicana, I discovered that we had 3000 pictures of Maisy and not one of Rosie. Poor Rosie. Emma much prefers to take pictures of Maisy and so explains the 3000 photos. This is just a sampling of the pictures of her. If I posted them all, it would be forever til all were seen. I'm dividing them up into different categories. And so the first is action. There may even be action part 2, 3, 4, 5.......we'll see. I'm choosing not to commentate on each picture but pay attention to the ears, which won't be difficult to notice. And in the last photos, if you look closely, you can see the water trailing off of Maisy's tail. I love that.


















1 comment:

CAW said...

those are too cute and yes I could see the water....those ears too.