Friday, April 23, 2010

Rosie and the bad weather

This is what it looks like outside. If you can't tell, it's raining.


And this is what it looks like inside. Rosie will be plastered to my side until the rain leaves us. With the first small rumbling of thunder this morning, Rosie was scratching at the bedroom door looking for me. After I was found and as long as it's raining and rumbling, she will remain nearby until the storm passes and the sun makes its appearance. Because of the predicted forecast for today and tomorrow, it looks like Rosie and I will be spending lots of time together. At the moment she's content to just be laying close by. Most of the time there has to be contact between the two of us. It just started pouring down rain again and she is still calm and content. It's a day for staying inside. I'm glad I'm not a mailman.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor rosie!

Anonymous said...

Its not about her Rosie is concerned for you she's just protecting you sweet Rosie