Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The followers are back

Well after hours of trying to fix my page, the followers and archives are back where they belong with no explanation from me. I'm happy but also annoyed. For some reason the followers migrate to the bottom of the page at random. It annoys me. So in the future if you see that the followers are missing in action, just know that wherever I am, I'm annoyed. And remember that once again I tried and tried to fix it and was unable to and it annoyed me greatly.

And so since I will be in Corsicana for the next 5 days, this may be my last post until I get home. Unless there is something really awesome to report with words or pictures, I will be off until Sunday or Monday.

Safe travels to all and God is always faithful no matter what.

Oh......and the bachelor guy on Dancing With the Stars is VERY ANNOYING!!

No comments: