Thursday, March 19, 2015

A quick post

I literally have seven posts in draft form I've been working on, but because I'm leaving in the morning to go to Dallas for the weekend, nothing will happen til next week! 

In other news, and the reason I'm leaving town, basketball begins in a few short hours for the basketball people. They will be eating and watching their way through the weekend of March madness. I don't think they get this excited about Christmas. Three short weeks from now they'll be in withdrawal mode since the college bball will be over. 

Last thing, I've hit a new low for TV watching as I got sucked into.....I almost can't say it....a Kardashian episode. I'm so ashamed.

I'll end this with pictures from last year. Spring is finally springing and it's very exciting. It's been a long cold winter. 

I hope to see this in the coming days. 







 See ya next week... 

1 comment:

gnar car said...

beautiful sunset pics!!!! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT BASKETBALL. IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEARRRRRR