Wednesday, July 12, 2017

The frig had some things to say and we are moving...

Just kidding! 

I'm just a few hours from leaving town but I thought I'd post an update on the frig messages, as well as show what we did today. This post will be short and sweet and to the point. It's only me and Beba keeping up the messaging. It's a little boring because of it too. But we are giving it the old college try! 

I've got to move fast because I've not been sleeping well, my head is currently hurting and I have to sleep fast....or in the car tomorrow. Yeah, that's happening. 

Lets get to it!
This was put up just after we returned from our trip to Texas and I suspect Beba was wishing she was still in Texas.  
This show is now fini. 
It IS a nice night for a coon hunt. If you don't know what this is from, you should. It's a nice little classic called, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers. 
In keeping with the movie vibe happening right now with the frig messages, Beba put this one up from State Fair. 
I volleyed back with this one from Meet Me in St. Louis. 
That brings us to today, and John and I picking up the trailer for moving Caitlin's stuff. 
We didn't get this cute one.
We got Gulf Shores instead. Still pretty good. 
We went to a nearby parking lot so John could do a crash course in backing up a trailer. He, nor I have ever driven with a trailer or backed one up. This could get interesting. 
I got bored and took pics of the sunset in the rear view. 
This will all come together into a stylish apartment for Caitlin, in the lone star state. 
That's it. 

I'm out til next week people. This post is a bonus because it's my second since Sunday. So if you haven't checked, don't forget to scroll for two.


Lord protect us and our car as we travel tomorrow and thank you for successful open heart surgeries.

In Jesus name, amen. 

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

I think I would like to learn how to drive with a trailer. But it just seems like a lot of work. So I probably won't learn. You should do an Emma apartment post, a Caitlin apartment post, and make Owen take pictures of his place. It'll be a nice compare/contrast for your children and girls versus boys. OR since Owen doesn't have a whole apartment (does he?) you could just compare all four herrock kid bedrooms!?