Saturday, July 29, 2017

Here's a post

I started this multi multi days ago, so imagine it that way please.  

Here's where we start....

I'm looking at the day and I need to do something with it. When I work on a post, I sit for HOURS. It's not good. This week I made Olivia go with me to look at couches, because as I said the other day my couch and I are no longer speaking. It's at least 15 years old, and it's in bad shape. We have to have another. And John and I need a new bed. It's also over 15 years old and I know life would be better with a new mattress. The struggle for comfortable sleeping is real. I just hate that I've waited this long to get all this expensive stuff at one time. Dolla dolla make me holla....that's what Carlie says. 

This weekend we will have dog sleepovers with Maisy, Mimsie and Maya. I haven't told Owen, who is coming home for the weekend, that Mimsie and Maya are gonna sleep with him. I'll report back when he finds out. Or when he finds out at bedtime that they like to sleep under the covers. He doesn't read my blog AT ALL, so I'm not worried about him finding out early. 

It's currently 96.5 degrees out my back door and I'm not going to the beach. I feel so bad for myself. You should too. You should feel bad for someone who is sitting on a old couch, with air condition, a TV, and supper cooking on the stove that smells so yummy.  

I'm going try to blog more in the next few weeks. There's no reason not to.  But I also have a book....or some books....that I need to read. Maybe I'll turn my life upside down and become a reader. If only reading wasn't just like a tranquilizer gun to my hip. Four or five paragraphs and boom. I'm out like a light. 

Now that all the paperwork's been done, lets get to the snaps. 

Because that's what we do here...
He's still a jerk. This was just a snap to remind all people everywhere that the cat is and always will be....a jerk. 
This may be the second posting of this, but it cracks me up. Although this place looks super sketchy, Caitlin has sooo many rules about food places. 
That tiny person atop that cruise ship, was actually a speaker at our church. This confirmed to me what I suspected my people do whilst in the house of the Lord. 
Just James being James. No couch is too long, no lamp is too high. 
He's found a comfy place to sit. 
Something's different. 
Yes it is.
It's like a time warp. Little Emma would have loved snapchat. 
Which one is the head monkey?
Up top. There he is. 
Pictures like these live forever. 
I think William thinks it stinks.
Snapchat filters sometimes make a real difference. 
Just no.
Apparently these were a series.
Cute sick child home from school.
Practicing holding his breath.
Agreed on the bubble.
Not practicing holding her breath. 
Dinner by firelight. Good times. 
One of our trip back in the day to Corsicana. 
This LOOKS fabulous. According to Emma, it was not. 
What is this even about anyway?
Ugh I remember that night I was awake all of it.
Look! Puppies!
Look! Princesses?
I bet there are never any tractors on the streets of New York City. 
Wearing bday presents. 
My children still enjoy coloring. It's a thing.
It's plane day on the national mall. Not really, just couldn't think of anything else to say. 
I was waiting on you Beba. Or was I? I really have no idea.
I feel like you didn't make it without falling asleep. 
Look! Puppies!
Look! It's Donald Trump's inauguration day!!
Addy hates a good bath, or any kind really. 
Happy 3 year old bday James. 
Those are some good looking 3 year old presents. 
Don't think I'd make it through a state of the union without needing a nap. 
How did I ever come to that conclusion?
I love a good Cat in the Hat. One Fish Two Fish. Green Eggs and Ham. All good titles. 
Billie was clueless. 
Jackie boy rub a dub dub. 
Hard pass on this one. 
Skepticism on the boy. 
Lucas found a great rocking chair!
Super cute Cheeto kid right there. 

Plus one.
This is just a no. 
Funny that I'm posting this not on a Friday, even though it will say Friday. I'll not tell what night it was though. 

I'm done. This is not my best work, but I'm tired and it's a day that's not Friday and I just have to go to bed. 

This will get better. 

At least I hope so. 

If not, keep it to yourself.

I'd rather be ignorant than know I suck. 

I'm really barely hanging on to conscienceless.

Goodnight to all....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love stolen snaps especially since I forget a snap as soon as I see it~Melanie

Unknown said...

I continue to love the stolen snaps posting, as well! They're fun to look through again and your commentary always makes me laugh!