Monday, July 3, 2017

It's Friday, I'm not hiding it anymore, except that its Sunday

I've had the worst time trying to find fun snaps. People! Make snaps fun again! I've questioned many of what's already been stolen. Some were just not worthy of the theft. I've culled some and therefore I'm running out of the super fun and the funny. I'm not even sure what I'm looking for, but I know it when I see it.

In the meantime, it's Sunday night and I've still not posted this and I haven't even tried to polish it up. We will get past this though. And when we do, we will never speak of it again. I don't even know what I'm saying. 

I'm currently in the middle of a DCC, that's Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, marathon and if you're 3 ounces overweight, they call you a fat *** and tell you to get out!! Maybe not JUST like that, put it's pretty close. They are wicked and I don't enjoy them, but I'm like a moth to a flame with the DCC. But those women are vicious.  

This post is going to be short and sweet, so lets get busy...
It will always be true. He threw up on my car the other day. Such. A. Jerk. Update: make that two throw ups now.
Cute brothers in cute whale pj's. 
Beba treated herself. 
Some of her treats. 
Apparently a typical morning with Dale and the dogs. 
That roach was never found.....beware!
It was enough that day, but still....it took 2 YEARS!
Removed from his coffee mug, installed on her car. Two years later. 
You can't take these two anywhere! 
Cutie pie Lucas geting in some tech time.
It's always something with the Mimsie!
She looks unashamed of her filth. 
There is no doubt in my mind that Maya talked Mimsie into the bad idea, and then waited for the fallout. 
Scruffy face.
It was some bad song. Some song whose name should have been called inappropriate. 
The bad children, Emma and Carlie, talk code through snapchat. Or just exactly what I said to them. 
I don't remember saying this....but I'm glad I did,cause that's funny as crap. Well done me. I'm now finished patting myself on the back. 
Emma met Hannity. 
My lovely purple Crape Myrtle is putting on a show. 
Boom goes the dynamite! OR...OK I'm done.

It's 2:53 on July 4th, do you know where your independence is?

I didn't think so.

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

I have been looking for this post!!! Have you blogged about your punkin patch yet? I think it's worthy of a post.