Thursday, June 8, 2017

Not gonna lie I quick posted this on Thursday so it would show up as a Thursday post, but it's really and truly Friday

I have some things to say. 

In order to keep doing the only blog post I continue to do, I've been saving snaps like a crazy person. In fact I'm almost certain I've over saved. As I've looked through my saved snaps, it seems obvious some are unworthy of being stolen or posted. It has caused me great consternation with myself for my overzealous oversaving. I regret it thoroughly. It has also caused me to examine the stolen snaps and cull multi, multi pics.


It may be time to move on from this. In fact Mollie, I'll just show you what I've got in person and we can end this charade of a blog. 

In other news, it's been a strange week of searching for vermin and their highways. That's all I have to say about that. 

Then tonight Olivia, Addy and I went for a ride and we saw a helicopter with a search light hovering over our small city for over an hour. Couple that with seeing at least 10 cops around...well you can imagine how the mind wanders to a full blown manhunt. 

Then we were in West Monroe, whose mayor says they will NEVER have a mass transit system there by the way, and we got stopped at a police check point. So. Weird. As I pulled up, Olivia, who had brought makeup remover wipes with her to get a head start on bedtime, was wiping her makeup off her face as I began to talk to the officer. After we left the checkpoint she revealed to me that she never stopped wiping her face while I talked to the policeman. She then said, "He looked in, saw you, then saw me wiping my face and a dog in the backseat and thought 'these aren't the people I'm looking for.'" And we were on our way. 

The only other super weird thing was, there were three men dressed in gray and white striped prisoner looking clothes standing off to the side next to a table. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?! Were they real prisoners? If so, why? Do they get weekend furloughs but are required to wear striped prisoner PJ's? Were they being used as an example? I really wanted answers to all these questions. I thought about doubling back to ask, then chickened out. So now we will never know. 

I'm now home with our doors locked. Life is getting weirder. 

On to the snaps of the week...
Carlie the balloon lady. 
Barbie is that you?
Valentine's Day was dog eat dog at the cupcake shop.
To have his own real leaf blower will one day be the goal.
Soccer next year for this boy! I think!
Puppies in Lafayatte.
Giraffes in Dallas.
Does anyone recognize this place?
There were so many people, it was crazy.
Ain't I precious?
Today at the ballpark, James brought me a bouquet of sparkly flowers. 
I always appreciate a little makeup done by snapchat. 
Happy back!
Chocolate kisses on Valentine's Day.
Anna Jane with her Mom's childhood blanket made by Anna's great grandmother. 
I may have mis-spsoke before. I think this makeup is a bit garish on a 9 month old. 
This was on Valentine's Day. I told you it was dog eat dog.
I love this picture. It's not a snapper, but it's fab. 
These two...gotta watch em.
This mother....
Is very different from this one. 
I adore this picture. You know in movies where they show a photo and then the people in it begin to move? This reminds me of that. Someone is smiling or laughing and then it comes to life? I love that. I wish it could happen.
Hank and me.
I remain in the steadfast belief that cows are self policing when it comes to them making the mistake of getting out of their confinements. Soon after they have an "OH CRAP" moment, and then they run home. 
I told you.
Two patient little boys on Easter morning waiting to be photographed. Look at those angelic children.
This exchange happened one night between Owen and myself when he texted me about a kitten he'd found and wanted to bring home. This is what transpired.  

These words are all true.
This is dangerous redneck ingenuity.
Space Mollie wants to goooooo.
I got Emma to selfie this so I could see the vest she was wearing. I went off script and bought that vest for her birthday. It was a gamble.
It did not. 
This is so realistic. 
James in the cereal bowl.
It was Anna's turn next. 
That's not a happy cheerio. 
He is correct about that. 
Every time we go get dog food for Addy, we can't remember what kind we got the time before. It happens every time.
We never remember and therefore we never get the same kind. And don't tell me to take pic of it, then the game is ruined. Besides, Addy does not care.
Anna is using that straw like a boss. 
 This next series could be entitled, did I accidentally overdose myself. Starring Carlie T.
Here's what she did.
One pill. How many pills? That would be one. 
That's a big woops.
The moral of the story is....READ THE LABEL!!
And there it is. Another round of snaps. I won't even tell you that it's now Saturday when this is getting posted. I don't feel bad at all. 

I'm so done and out, I need a quarter. I have no idea what that means.

I'm just gonna go...

2 comments:

gnar car said...

#neverforgetzyrtec

the cats you dropped at John's grand's house!! omg i had no idea...that's hilarious

Mollie_Walker said...

LISA. WHY WOULD YOU MOVE ON?!?! I still love them!!! At the very LEAST make it a once a month thing. I vote you can't move on until you come up with something else that forces you to post once a week. The cat story is hysterical. I had no idea about such a story.