Thursday, March 30, 2017

I did it!

Last week what I said was, I was going to bed when in fact I started this post for next week. I'm thinking ahead people! I never do that! 

I have very little commentary since I'm in a rush, but I have one story to tell before I finish this...
Little red riding Jack. 
I have to question snap filters sometimes. 
Juicy grapey Lucas.
Another snap filter I regret not doing. Ugh.
Hmmmm someone else did this year's ago leaving the house with two different shoes on. Who could it be, who could it be....?
Anna rocking the purple hat and glasses. 
Getting in some yoga.
I think this is Lindsey. 
Walk her walk? Did the Morton salt girl have a hard life? I don't think so. Also, I totally think you should do this hair color and cut Mollie.  
I AM looking pretty fab. 
How stinkin cute is this stolen snap. 
Anna can't walk her walk yet.
Anna is smitten with her Mama. That's the second time I've used the word smitten in less than two weeks. Weird. 
I got in so much trouble for this. I get in a lot of trouble a lot of the time. 
Deep thinking.  
Snakes on cupcakes. Beba wants people to stop spelling things or wanting animals in the form of food. She thinks this was time spent on things that will end up in the trash. 
When Dad's in charge, weird things happen. 
It IS a choir of shakers. 
Ugh, that should have been, waiting on these two. Also, I have no recollection of when this took place. 
This is true and accurate. 
So is this. 
Beba is always checking food dates and smelling stuff. John and I once changed the date on the milk when it was still drinkable, but out of date. I would do it again. 
She snapped me back, but I didn't believe her. 
Addy loves cold weather. It's the husky in her. 
A chubby girl plays the lead in this, so sadly, this looks about right. 
HA HA HA this does not.
A confection creation from Beba. She nailed it.
It was Fall and the great Ginkgo tree in town was showing off.
I have no idea who snapped this. Jared and Colby and Dale and Lydia went to New York in December, but none of them snap! 
Emma was in that plane coming home. 
Love my White House ornament! 
Still a jerk while doing it.
Here's my story....

Last week Carrie and I picked James up from school. Our normal routine is to go get a snack after the pick up. We had to drop Olivia off at work and he said he wanted ice cream, so we walked in with her and got a scoop of chocolate. We sat inside and as he was finishing up, he started eyeballing the lovely cupcakes behind the glass and said he wanted one. How could I refuse? So we got a birthday cake cupcake. He didn't eat ALL of it. 

Anyway we left the shop to go get William and when he got in the car he said he would like an Icee. No problem. James of course wanted an Icee as well. I had a moral dilemma. James and I DID DISCUSS the fact he'd already had some delicious confections, but he didn't agree with the reasoning that said he didn't need another. 

I left them in the car with Carrie and went inside and it was then I realized it would be cruel and inhuman to deny a three year old an Icee. So I got him one that was half full. When I opened the car door to pass them out, James gasped with delight when he saw he did in fact, score an Icee. It was as if angels sang and the heavens opened up to deliver this lovely gift to him. Gotta say it was sweet on my end. Done and done. Happy three year old, happy life. Secret between friends. (Fingers crossed.)

Then this happened. 









And that's how I was ratted out by a three year old.

Now, I'm in Dallas and it's 1:43 A.M. Sunday morning and I've just finished this post and I have it set to post on Thursday at 12 noon, using another tool of blogger. 

This is an experiment and if it works, there will be a snap post on Thursday, if it doesn't, then there won't. 

Simple as that.

Now I have to erase my footprint on Keith's computer so as to not incriminate myself in any way. 

Shhhh, wish me luck and tell NO ONE.

The brown dog barks at midnight. I don't know what that means, but I just said it because it sounded covert. 

Over and out....

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

I am on Olivia's team! Expect I don't do the smelling. Last night I asked Aaron to smell the milk because I wanted to know but didn't want to smell. I checked for this post everyday and never saw it!? Did I not see it or did it post last night? I might not ever know because you were in Corsicana without outside contact.