Thursday, March 2, 2017

Snaps from months ago

I've been working on my post of our Texas trip which is turning out to be longer than I realized. Not what I expected. But man alive in case you didn't notice, Thursday comes by once a week. Squeezing in a trip to Texas and doing two posts in one week is proving to be a challenge to me. I mean, I've got just so much time to work on my blog in the middle of all my down time. But in the interest of getting a stolen snaps post finished, I'm putting my other one aside for now. 

I do have one quick story to tell. When we were on our way home, Owen called to say his car wouldn't start. He knew it was low on gas and thought it possible it was out, but after adding some gas to the car, it still wouldn't start. We got home, John tried some things he thought might work. They didn't. That night he researched the internet. The next day he bought something to put in the car. I don't know what and I don't care enough to find out what it was. I just want cars to start. That's their job. After adding the stuff to wherever it went, the car almost started, but didn't.

I was inside while he and Owen were working on it. Suddenly I heard some loud banging and not long after the car started. Then I heard laughter. When I went to investigate, I discovered the two of them enjoying a good laugh. What had happened was...one of the things John read on the Internet was that if your car was low on gas and wouldn't start, use a rubber mallet and hit the gas line a few times and then try to start it. Loud banging sound explained and the car started. 

The phrase, "get a bigger hammer" still applies, even in car repairs. 

That's my story, lets get to the snaps...
Cheeky Carlie in Ireland being snapped by her sister Maggie. 
Carlie must have been hungry for some carrots. 
Well Maggie looks so cute as a bunny. 
Then it got weird... 
That's Carlie in some strange cabbage headed something? Is it a sea creature?
This is SUPER weird since you don't often see Becky on snapchat. 
People should always be aware that if I'll post something like this of me? All should be very afraid. 
It's a new look for Ems. Is that purple cauliflower?
Yes Billie you are wearing a purple and green headdress. 
That statement remains true. 
Beba loved the debates. She was sorry when they ended. Snark intended. 
Emma's attempt at debate humor still makes me laugh.
This is frightening. 
A little less scary as puppies I guess. 
When I discovered I could use snapchat to enhance the TV, it changed my life. 
This was Olivia's snaps while dog sitting the Turner dogs. 
Speaks for itself. 
This only gets better...
When you add cats. 
I documented my car wash experience. This was obviously on a day when we had plenty of phone data. 
Those glasses ARE groovy. 
Sold out of new car small. People. New car small can NEVER be recreated with a scented card from a carwash. 
God bless America. 
My pessimism was prevalent. 
It's a Starbucks baby. Why is Anna's double chin adorable and mine is not?
My determined set lips were babysitting. 
This is true.
I hope this face wasn't as sad as it looked that day. 
God save the queen. 
This was and still is very exciting for me. Not that anyone in the UK knows about my blog. 
Ha ha ha dark comedy. 
This is a no for Billie. 
It's you for reals. 
Beebs is a creative dog sitter. 
Maya loves her jazzy tunes. 
They like to get up close and personal.
It would seem so.
The evidence support this statement.
Little hairs flummox females. 
Almost home.
The Queen is in residence. 
This is a true and real statement. We all know Maya rules the world. 
This is weird even on a cute baby. 
But this is fabulous and wonderful and all the good adjectives. 
A snuggly little Jack deer. 
And the obvious...a Jack rabbit!
I have somehow managed to finish this post early in the day in spite of myself, and yet I can't seem to post on Thursday until the last minute. I don't know why this always happens. But it's still Thursday so it won't be fake.

On a final note. We all need to be praying that God forgive our sins and heal our country. It's so important that we have one nation under God. If someone doesn't want that, OK. But for those of us who want this country to maintain a Godly foundation, we will fight, with prayer, for it to be just that. 

I do not want one person to go to hell. Not one. I have to admit I do struggle with some really evil people going to heaven. I could name names, but I won't. I'm just glad there's not a committee somewhere deciding our heavenly fate. 

God bless us all and thank you for your grace and mercy. 

I wouldn't make one day without it. 

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

I am just LOVING the snap posts!! Seriously cracks me up to see GMa in snap faces! 😂😂