Thursday, March 9, 2017

It's a snappy Thursday

It's Thursday so that means I've stolen some snaps. 

I'm still not finished with our Texas trip. I suspect I will have it completed in a couple of days, so look for the rare two post coming soon. At least I hope so. In the meantime the first mowing of the season took place yesterday so the fight against tall grass is underway for this year. My optimum mowing temp is about 75 degrees so I mowed yesterday, but it won't be long before I pass that baton to the hubs. He likes to mow so why would I spoil it for him when it's a nice balmy Louisiana 97 degrees?  

John's off to work out of town tomorrow and then the weekend has arrived again. My news to share is almost non existent, so lets just get to the snaps.

Here we go...
Jack looks exactly like a pug here. 
Speaks for itself. 
This is real and true. What a jerk.
This is the saga of Olivia and the spider. She has NEVER been a fan of Charlotte and her web. 
I think her fear and screaming caused her not to notice her words were not quite right. 
Dad to the rescue. All my girls are ridiculous about spiders. 
It was moving in day for Carrie!
Indeed he is. 
This is Jack and Gee in a weird snappy animal thingy.
Ugh, it was sad on Caitlin's last day at church before she moved.  Insert teary emoji here. 
Dale was praying for Caitlin on her last day. Insert teary emoji again.
A little higher and this could be a snap flag. 
Hmmm James, it doesn't seem to fit. 
The police were called because these snaps are stolen!
This was a good day when Emma flew to Dallas in October and we spent the weekend in Texas. 
Maisy and Emma have always had a special connection. 
While we were in Texas, Caitlin was at her last day in Louisiana. There's the teary emoji. But I thought this was the sweaty emoji. We do miss you Caitlin (Kit Kat).
Beba has no control over children or animals. 
Billie getting salty. Sorry I can't scratch out the word. Get over it. Cause it happens. 
Understandably...
This is true. 
I told you!
James the puppy!
Oh the deers...
It's a kid pile wake up in Corsicana! 
This is totally adorbs. 
Presh.
Meanwhile back in Louisiana, Caitlin and Owen were making the first leg of her move to Texas. Insert teary emoji face. 
Hank thought he was a member of the Swander family that day. He just didn't quite fit on the bench with the rest of the fam. 
Poor Jimmy James. This word, in case you didn't know is our new way of saying fragile. It all began on our trip to DC this past summer. Caitlin bought a Christmas ornament from Mt. Vernon and the man who waited on her said, 'Be careful, it's very FRA G LAY." It was one of the single greatest moments from our trip. That and John's Mark-a-lotto.
Looking a little like the grumpy cat here. 
James had to earn his keep by mowing. We hand that chore off very early in life. 
Having two mowers is pretty great when you get a bug to race. 
Emma was trying something on for size.
See? And I didn't even see this before I wrote the other! Super cute pic by the way. 
This is the day we drove from Corsicana to Dallas to finish emptying Carrie's storage unit. After this, she officially became a Louisiana resident....my condolences. Just kidding! I love Louisiana! That same day is when Caitlin became a resident of Texas (teary/sweaty emoji). We keep things even in our family. 
Caitlin's official first day as a Texas working female person. Insert another teary emoji. 
This look isn't even great on a super cute baby. 
These two chillsville...
Are very different. 
That's some heavy makeup for bedtime.
The horn rims look good on almost everyone. 
I'm guessing it was you Beba.
Disco Lucas.
Groovy Jack.
That concludes this edition of snapchat Thursday that I finished on Friday but I published on Thursday before midnight and then made it go back to a draft and then published it later and it looks as if it was posted on Thursday. I don't know why I tell my secrets. There is no blog police coming for me. At least I hope not. 

Now I've got to finish my Texas post in the next day or I won't be posting it until next week. 

It's the eve of the weekend! Which doesn't look much different that my weekdays.   

I'm off to see the wizard...

Not really. 

I don't believe in wizards.

Jesus is the reason for all the seasons. 

I'm gonna stop now.  

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

I love a snaps post! The ones of GMa getting to Corsicana are the BEST of her. 😂😂😂