Sunday, December 25, 2016

Fall house of 2010 and Merry Christmas

It's the Merry Christmas of 2016. The waning hours of Christmas Eve have passed and now it's the earliest of Christmas mornings. I hope everyone has the happiest Christmas you could have. Missing you Mollie on this day, and Aaron of course. Hope your Illinois Christmas is fun and makes you happy. Can't wait until next year when you are both here.  
It was a good Christmas Eve here doing our usual....cooking all day, communion this evening, and then cooking all night at Grandma's house. We are tucked in for the night and then we start again tomorrow. 

This will be short and sweet and to the point, because it's 2 AM and I'm so tired. Here's the other house I was or wasn't talking about in a previous post. 

Challah bread! And Happy Hanukah! 

Now it's bonus time. 

In October 2010 my girls got a wild hair and decided to make a Fall harvest house. I'm not sure if they made it out of gingerbread, but how cute is this thing?! Scroll and see. I love it. 
It's very fallish. 
A cute little house right next to a pumpkin patch. 
Caramel and candy corn and marzipan pumpkins are all part of this.
An owl on the roof and on the side.
It's the cutest Fall house I've ever seen.
I also think it's the only Fall house I've ever seen.
And that's the end of this post.
Wait, one more.
That's it for me. I'm so tired. God bless us all so much we can't imagine it. 

Love to all. 

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

We are here watching the game and I started to cry at the start of this one 😭😭😭 it's been a merry Christmas... but I'm already looking forward to next year! 😘😘