Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I have a dream to be Texas bound...

I've had these pics set aside forever while I've been looking for more, but they are so hard to find. I know them when I see them. Looking for them is the problem. 

This is short and sweet because I'll be leaving town today. 

So no new posts for a while. 

Peace out to the people!

Is that a dream or a bird?
Cheeky people thinking you have a dream...
Dream on the ceiling. 
Is that a dream I smell?
"I told me Bill I had a dream, bet he doesn't even remember."
"Geez, what was that dream she told me about?" 
Dreams are not just for people. Apple oatmeal snacks, not just a dream.
Dream shmeam.
I have many many dreams.
A dream? You people are crazy.
Yeppers, more and more dreams. And schemes....
I dream of driving this car.
I dream of horses not eating me.

I'm out....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too funny!! Have a great trip!

gnar car said...

hahahahah genius

Becky said...

Brill!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!