Thursday, October 27, 2016

I'll see ya when I see ya...

I have returned from the west. It's very bittersweet to be in Louisiana in October, because Corsicana is the best place to be in the pumpkin month. It was just as lovely as I suspected it would be. The skies were blue and beautiful, the air was crisp and fallish and the pastures were bathed in golden sunlight. It was perf. 

By Friday the house was full of people and food, and the weekend was in full swing. Outside fires were built and burned while the little boys present were living large in the country. There were swings to be swung, chickens to be checked, Hank to be fed treats and toys to be played with. All in all it was a success. Anna's second trip to Corsicana seemed to be a win for her.  

I think there's something unknown built into the fabric of that land that causes peace and tranquility to exist. I don't think we will really ever know for sure. If I believed in magic, I'd call it that. But I don't, so instead I will call it a God given something.

For now, I'm back in my den in Louisiana, but next week I'll be back in Texas. There will always be more Texas in my future. In the meantime I've decided to take a break on the DC postings and switch to something else. I may or may not finish our DC trip. Does anyone really care about seeing the rest of it? I need to know. 

Anyway for today I'm doing a snap post. That is, a post about snapchat. It's not for the old and slow. If you open snapchat and get distracted by anything. It's O VER. Open it....glance over there.....and...you missed it. That's real and true. BUT. If on point, it's fab. 

A while back the best snap in the history of snaps happened with what you are about to see. I screen grabbed so many and when I look back at these I laugh. Cause they are freaking funny. If you don't see it, then you need to go buy a sense of humor. 

Multi multi of these are me. Is me? Are me? It doesn't matter. Just know I loved it and took lots and I liked them all so much I posted all of me and other adults and children. Lets see them and laugh.     

Also, I could leave it to you to pick out the people, but I decided to identify them all just in case someone couldn't pick em out. 

Come on!!! It's super fun!! 
Emma took the time out of her workday to celebrate the fabulousness. 
I agree Caitlin. 
Car Car getting her Seeya on. (Hint, I know it's not seeya.)
This would be me.
Not sure, maybe Addy.
Lindsey, easily spotted because of the kid.
Lucas loved the Seeya look.
Really really liked it.
William looked unsure.
Anna was indifferent.
James too.
This was a video I took a pic of, but it cracks me up.
Two for the price of one.
Doesn't get better. 
Oh wait....
Even Jack got grabbed by the screen.
Gmaw!!
Me needing a Seeya moment in the car.
No it does not.
But I repeat myself.
I told you I was in here a lot.
Milo was unimpressed, but are we surprised?
Once more with feeling.
I re-documented me again. 
Me....
That's right....me again.
Oh Wait! Nope it's me again.
I was obsessed.
And then it was over....
And I was sad. 
There it was in all its splendor. It was my fave so far. 

Now I'm off to run some errands and decide on what's for supper and worry about data usage til the 4th of November. Cable and phone bills are literally stealing us all blind. You know that don't you? 

Gone for now people....

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

I laughed the whole way through! Now I feel that I've really missed out since I never take those snaps with the filters. 😒