Friday, October 24, 2014

A Winnie the Pooh moment

The first time I saw these photos I thought they were delightful. The more I looked at them, the more they reminded me of something. And then it hit me. Winnie the Pooh. William certainly looks like Christopher Robin here, which makes Olivia Winnie the Pooh in this scenario. But like I told her, "Winnie the Pooh is wonderful. Who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh?" 

Lets read some Winnie the Pooh quotes and sigh...
"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever."
"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." 
"It's always useful to know where a friend and relation is, whether you want him or whether you don't."
"And by and by Christopher Robin came to the end of things, and he was silent, and he sat there, looking out over the world, just wishing it wouldn't stop."
"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart."
"His dress told her nothing but his face told her things she was glad to know."
"Friendship," said Christopher Robin, "is a very comforting thing to have."

"We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see."

5 comments:

Caitlin said...

Well that was just the sweetest!

Unknown said...

Winnie the Pooh was a wise ole bear

gnar car said...

awwww!!!

Becky said...

Yep, precious!

Anonymous said...

tut tut it looks like rain....so very sweet