Friday, October 3, 2014

Picture taking after the wedding

I was just thinking the week started and now the weekend is here! I love weekends. The exodus to Texas begins today, sadly mine won't happen til Thursday. But safe travels to all. 

Just as a reminder, don't forget to plead the blood of Jesus over yourself and your families. The world is getting to be a scarier place and the other day I heard someone in authority say, "It's only gonna get worse." And I was all like, "What a minute....what?!" But I know the blood of Jesus washes white as snow, it has miracle healing power and it protects us from harm. 

I hope I'll be finishing wedding posting by the end of the weekend. 

Lets get to it...

After the ceremony the official picture taking commenced and that's when I try to get a good picture but stay out of the way as well. It ain't easy folks. I just do the best I can. 
This is the equivalent of holding your wife's purse. So Aaron's settling into husbandhood quickly. 
The only one I got of the Gmaw with the couple. 
Pause while Grampers calls up a turkey he saw. 
William seems unsure.
But willing to pretend he saw it too.
The couple and parents of the couple. 
On the other side of that picture were these lovely ladies. 
Looking good girls!
William thought so too. 
MA! Let me go MA!
Cute family!
Lukie Lou and Emma. 
In between pics break. 
But Mollie's almost always ready for the camera.
Some of the awaiting spectators again. 
Plus one more. 
Some people were checking world cup soccer results. 
Another grouping of lovely ladies. 
I just hate off to the side pics, but its all I got folks. 
So I went back to the other side and got a full on shot. 
A little better. Mollie threw me a bone. 
The boys were checking soccer. 
Aaron's Grandmother with the happy couple. 
Looks like something just happened in the soccer game. 
Then it was take a picture with William time. 
See?
Waiting can be tough for little ones. 
As well as for grown ups. 
So we look for more things to take pics of...
These girls again!
This is the funniest face on William. 
I'm just a kissless mother. A quote from Please Don't Eat the Daisies in case you didn't know. Wonder what the groomsmen are up too..
Ummm yeah still keeping an eye on the game and the call of the photographer. 
The bridesmaids of the family. 
And how they tried to stay cool during the warm ceremony. 
Meanwhile William was looking for something to occupy his time.
Hmmm what can I do...
I'll run away...
Nah....just kidding.
I'll run to you instead.
Pause...I still have this flower on me...
Run away...
OH WAIT! They need my mug for a picture!
Little peeps down front please.
Pause for fixing.
Little ones as well...
Once more with feeling. 
William was telling the photographer, "Just a little over that way."
That's perfect!
Parents of the bride.
Almost finished outside. 
Love this pic I got from Carlie. Well done Car Car.
Are we done with pictures yet? Nope, then it was time for reception fun and pics there as well. Those will be coming soon.  

But sadly for me it's 2:00 and I have to go to work on a Friday afternoon when most people are getting off. Feel sorry for me while I go work for 2 1/2 hours. I'll be seeing multi short people for that amount of time and saying the following things... "Sit down." "Sit down." "Sit on your rear. It's why God gave it to you." "Sit down." Yep, that covers the dialogue. Also... "Don't lick the table!" 

So. Gross. 

I'm out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love!! I said in a few years we won't remember how hot is t was to which Aaron replied I will and I have to say I have almost forgotten but not quite!!
Don't lick the table is hilarious!! But yeah they have to be told everything!!!

Mollie_Walker said...

Aaron just said "I will NEVER forget how hot it was... I might quite harping on it. But I'll never forget"

Ewwwwwwww to licking tables.

I don't know about everyone else, but I am LOVING this round of posts. ;)