Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Here we go again

All of the Thanksgiving pictures are now in my possession and there's only one problem. I don't feel the need to blog. I have many excuses. I have a cold, it's finals week at ULM, I've been cleaning my house, I've been decorating my house. All very good reasons not to have time. And even though the new way to upload pictures to my blog is so much better than the old way, I don't like so much of the new way! It makes me crazy! And lets face it...this blog is soooooo boring! I'm bored of it all! There's nothing super fantastic and great. Double bore. And I'm not soliciting compliments. I'm just so bored of it all! Pictures....commentary.....blah blah blah.....

 So here we go again because I had this next set of old phone pics ready to go and I've done nothing with the T pictures. Nothing!

This of course is Lindsey with a bun in the oven named William. It's so funny to know him now and not then. Of course the other guy is Santa. 
No one tell Bill this is on the blog!! But OH MY WORD! 
Carlie in North Carolina on New Year's Eve. She loves a good finger point. 
This is a screen shot of an Instagram picture of a lopsided Addy taken by Olivia.  Lopsidedness is always a sure sign Addy's ear is hurting. She doesn't like to be doctored for it but she hasn't figured out how to hide it.
Not sure when or where this was taken. But it's cute.
Billie June back in the day. Maybe her wedding announcement?
My peeps last year in New Orleans for the Neville state championship football game. They won that night and they'll be there this weekend for another try at it. We will not be in attendance, and surprisingly I'm a little bummed at not being able to see New Orleans all dressed up for Christmas. It's quite enchanting. 
This was taken at a shower a few years ago. Somethings not right. 
Same night. Cute pic. Excellent photo bomb by Olivia. 
Mollie's hair was out of control that night! Lindsey was still in mid throw back.
Sweetie pie Slade hanging at the beach. Sigh.
Lindsey...check. Ellie...check. Grace...check. Jenga...check.
Carlie in North Carolina in search of food. Regardless of how drunk she may look, she was not. 
I'm not sure what Emma does at school. 
The girls before a party night!
Maggie and Masiy....Maisy and Maggie.
A couple of years ago my girls made this super cute fall house.
No idea, but from the looks of the background, Carlie's acting out at church.
A cutie pie lion, no longer a bun in the oven.
This was an assignment for the school newspaper. Emma was to go to the thrift store and make a cute outfit. I'd say she nailed it. 
This was at the Barefoot Contessa book siging in Dallas. Caitlin looks like her usual thrilled self when a camera is pointed at her. 
Why does Marlie always look embarrassed? I think she's always wanting to tell her humans, "HEY I'M A DOG!!
Barefoot. Hair halos. 
Family gathering couch hoggers and Carlie's looking spicious. 
Stopping by to bomb.
Maggie with her arrowhead find. 
Maggie and Emma at Poverty Point. 
A crazy eared sleeping Addy spotlighted in the night. 
Extreme close up of Maya. Her head looks huge in proportion to her body. Weirdness. 
The words just won't come.
Addy's questioning the hat. 
Last year's Turner tree in flux.
Olivia with her Coach purse purchase. Say that 5 times very fast.
If you want to buy 2 goobers, there they are.
The brains behind the game of Clue come to life. 
Don't know when or where.
I am a dog! (I know Marlie, but you gotta tell them.)


A straight haired Emma.
Stackables. 
A wavy haired Emma.
A curious Maya or she's lasering in on the neck of the photographer. 
A three d Emma.
A dramatic three d Carlie.   
And so there you have it...another installment of old phone finds. It brings back many memories. And as I've been working on this, I've been watching A Very Brady Christmas. It's the second bad Christmas movie of the night for me. Earlier tonight Caitlin, Olivia and I watched a movie called Christmas List, about a perfume counter worker who makes a Christmas List and all her wishes start to come true. And even though it may sound sweet, it's absolutely wonderfully awful. Lord knows I love a good bad movie. Pray for me to get motivated to blog. 

Cause I ain't got it! 

God bless us everyone.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

I DID NOT LIKE 3D!

and that pic of me with the scarf over my nose was because it was FREEZING and dad wouldn't turn the air down. rude.

Anonymous said...

love old phone pics