Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas Swander family

A couple of weeks ago me and the girls babysat the Willster at his house, and when we got the job, I hatched a plan. It included Emma, a camera and props, which required necessary Christmas things. That night, after the parents left, we played and watched the Baby Channel and then we had a photo shoot. At first I thought about keeping it a secret until after Christmas, but then I rethought that thing.

After looking at the photos many times, I had much difficulty trying to eliminate any, so I asked Emma to help me. And here's how that went. Emma, "Ohhhhh that one's so cute!" "How can you delete that one?" "But that one is cute too! In other words, she was no help at all. So here they are. Even a few semi blurry ones made the cut.

I'm not gonna commentate on every picture, cause his cuteness can stand on its own. I will say at some point I feel as if William was all like, "Do my parents know you're doing this?" Anyway since we have Bill and Lindsey for Christmas this year, consider it an early present. Merry Christmas to you both. You've added the most precious gift to us all. 

And don't panic, you're getting other stuff too. 






Some unsureness surfaced here.



But then he warmed up to it.
Oh my goodness.































And then he was done.

Babies help heal hearts and give you hope. And they make Christmas a thousand times more fun by adding wonderment and excitement and pure joy. Without a doubt William's the best present anyone could ask for.   

Sweet boy.

Love GREAT Aunt Lisa.

It's ALWAYS in the title Carlie! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is the best Christmas gift and I can't wait til there are more added to the fam!!!! The pics are adorable love love love

Unknown said...

Ouhhhhhhh my sweetness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love love!!!!! Just wish I had dressed him cuter!! So so sweet! The one where you said oh my goodness is soooo my fave.

gnar car said...

WHATEVER.

clearly william and the snowman were having a moment. so cute!!!!