Thursday, December 6, 2012

The newest thorn in my side

As I've stated here many times, our dog Addy hates the mailman. She detests him. It's her goal in life to get him, and it's our goal in life to stop her. So far, we've won the battle of dog versus man. Up til now the only casualty has been one window in the living room. Her lunging at the window in pursuit of the mailman has caused breakage of the same window multi times. It's really annoying. Well John replaced the glass with more glass and then she broke that glass and he replaced that glass with more glass and she broke that glass. And then he had what he thought was a brilliant idea. He would put plexiglass in instead of real glass. I have to say I hated the idea, but since she'd already broken so many, I agreed. And I have to say she hasn't broken it....because she can't. BUT, I hate the way it looks and the fact it's flexible has created a whole new problem. Because Addy still lunges at it each day to eat the man, she pops it out on a regular basis, which allows her to stick her entire dog head out the hole. It looks just as redneck as it sounds, and it's a real thorn in my side. 

 Well, fast forward to the last few days when my girls were in the living room with Milo our cat and witnessed something they considered extraordinary. Color my face red and scroll down to see.

This is how crappy it looks from the outside. 
And this is how crappy it looks from the inside. 
And this is Milo 
creating his own cat window
It is
SOOOO
Unbefreakingly
Annoying
And that's how it's done. 
There's no need to pay money to visit the zoo or the circus when my house is just around the corner.

It's been a whole 2 hours and nothing crazy has happened here. And the only reason for that is because all people are asleep except for me. 

It's so late and I'm so sleepy.

Later taters...

3 comments:

gnar car said...

hahahahahahhahahaha

Anonymous said...

O M G you have got to be kidding that is so amazing that Milo figured that out!!!! But it is kinda funny oy

Unknown said...

Hahahahahahaha!!!