Friday, December 21, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012 has come and gone

I think I'm closing in on all my Christmas responsibilities. Yay for me. So I'm gonna try to post all of Thanksgiving before Tuesday! Here's hoping anyway. I don't have any new way to talk about who came and when they came and all the details. I'm just fresh out of words. And because things in the world continue to confound and sadden the heart, I've had a very difficult time trying to make anything funny. I think we'll just have a look at the pics together and if anything comes up hilarious, we'll make a joke together. Got it? Let's see   

Carrie came first and William, with clasped hands, looked grateful. 
Caitlin was overly excited about holding the boy.
Just plain cute.
Owen and I were closing in on the boy.
Then William grabbed my hair and hung on real tight now.
Then he got cuter.
And cuter.
I think this is a half yawn, half smile.
Had a hard time as usual eliminating pics.
Cammie needed some sugar.
So cute!
She had to get in one more sniff.
Go Warhawks!
Then it was suppertime.
Looks delish.
Or does it?
Then it was off to Grandma's to visit and wait on more arrivals.
Cracks me up that Owen's friend Daniel was the only one camera ready.
We can always count on Carlie to make a goofy face.
And then smile right after. Smile Carrie! You are on camera!

And there's the first entry for our family Thanksgiving 2012. We may be boring and we may be not upset the apple cart by making new recipes like some snooty food for fancy people, but we're consistent people! We're gonna come. We're gonna gather. And then we're gonna meet up later that night to cook toast and cornbread and attempt to watch a movie while certain people (Becky) will fall asleep while attempting to watch said movie, after she has dressed to turkeys for oven cooking! Moving on to the chore of making another post. 4 more days til Christmas!

No comments: