Monday, April 23, 2012

Just a thought or two

Spring sprung, and I missed it. During the time of blooming flowers in town, I have nothing but the word of my mouth that it actually happened. It was such a weird spring due to the mild winter and because of that, things bloomed so early, beginning in February, and I was unprepared for the events. I have no tulip or daffodil pictures to speak of. It was a missed opportunity to add to the thousands of flower pictures I already have. But there's always next year.

There are 21 school days left for me. Where the heck did the year go?!

The blog people have changed the method of blogging and I pretty much HATE it. Getting used to the new won't be easy because it makes blogging more difficult.Sometimes new is not always better! This will be my first post under the new format. Here's to hoping it goes right.

I have Easter as well as our Corsicana trip yet to post. I'll get to it soon though. Baby William's entrance into the world may cause a lull in blogging, so just get ready for some down time in the next week. My camera battery's on charge and ready to start snapping away at a moment's notice!

Come on William!

No comments: