Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'm off for the weekend

I've spent the last few hours uploading girls' weekend pictures, so when I get home from the Dallas wedding weekend, I'll get to the business of discussing the previous weekend before I get to the weekend that's about to commence! Why did I procrastinate?!?!

I've packed most of my closet to take for 3 days. I currently have seven pairs of shoes going with me. John has one. Boys are so single minded. I'm almost certain I'll unpack everything in the morning and do an inventory to ease my mind. Packing for an event is so stressful!

Can't wait to see Brooke and Ben get married, but I wish Frank was here to walk his daughter down the aisle. It'd be lovely.

I got to go to bed so I can wake up!

Be back next week.

Lata peeps.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was packing for Nola and I told bill I don't have many options considering like 4 things fit me in my closet but I'm really holding on to the no shoe left behind act!!!! It's ridiculousl!!!