Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Coming up

There's much to do starting tomorrow and continuing through the weekend. All of the elders in town will be leaving on Thursday to attend a wedding in Texas. It's gonna be a really fun time. Lindsey, Bill and William are going to New Orleans for a wedding as well, so the younger set will have to hold the forts down! All of them! Every time the subject comes up, my kids get giddy with excitement. It offends me greatly. I'll have a report next week.

Also next week is Spring break for me and Owen! Woo Hoo!! I'll be home planting flowers and trying to talk myself into cleaning house and yard.....we'll see how that discussion goes.

I still have the Dallas girls' trip to post, but with school in full swing, the computer's in high demand.

There are approximately 10 baseball games left in this season. And that's all I have to say about that.

I'm outta here for sleepdom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm planting flowers next week too!!!