Monday, February 13, 2012

My computer's back again

My computer's been brought back from the dead for the 4th or 5th time, so blogging will commence soon. Even though the computer's alive, all my pictures have been erased, and so I'll have to go fetch em from my hard drive. It's a whole, "they are there and now I have to find the ones I want and put them here." It makes me want to say ugh. So like the true procrastinator I am, I'm putting it off til another day. BUT, I'm seriously looking for a new blog background, and it's so difficult trying to find the most adorable one. I'm confident I'll pick something before this valentine background expires on Tuesday.

The other day as I was watching The Sound of Music with two little girls, Ella and Maddie, and I just had to burst out in song with Julie Andrews. I mean, how can you not? I found it to be quite exhilarating. Well, after Julie and I would finish singing our duet, I'd look at the girls and say, "Don't I sound just like her?" Without skipping a beat, the two would look at me very seriously and say emphatically, "You don't sound like her at all." After having several days to ponder their attitudes, I still don't understand it, because I sounded FANTASTIC! Whatevs.

However, my crushed singing spirit was revived after watching the Grammy Awards, because to Maddie and and Ella I might not sound like Julie Andrews, (I still disagree) but I know for sure I can sing just as good OR BETTER than LOTS of people attempting it on that show. And that's a fact! I only wish Maddie and Ella could have heard the screeching first hand, because I'm certain they would've agreed I'm so much better than those amateurs masquerading as professionals.

And that's all I have to say about that!

Later taters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They really did think you were crazzzeeee hahahahaaha