Friday, February 10, 2012

Posting interrupted

Due to a crashed computer, which happens to be mine, more posting of the North Carolina trip will be on hold til further notice. The photos are here and the computer's there and it's a whole pictures on the hard drive and moving them and I'm too lazy to do it story. A crashed computer makes me angry and nutso. I can't explain it. So in the interim, I'm using John's laptop which happens to be off center for me, and therefore makes my weak typing skills worse. Feel free to feel sorry for me. I'm wallowing in self pity, so jump on in, the water's awesome.

Baseball season begins tomorrow, and once again it's too cold to be sitting outside on bleachers for hours. But, no one told Owen he should pick another sport to love, so it's cold bleacher sitting season for me and mine.

There are so many things I think of during the day to talk about, but when I sit down at the off center computer, it all escapes me. I may need to take notes of my daily life. And if I do, this little blog's gonna be rocking cause people, my life's a freaking zone of happening. And on that note, I'm off to bed laughing at what I just said.

Make those dreams sweet now....

No comments: