Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mother's 84th birthday. In honor of her, I'm posting some photos that range from childhood to grandchildren. She's always had a way about her that captures people's hearts and when that happens, they love her forever. Every single Sunday at church, people flock to her just to get a hug and a little conversation. She's always had the kind of charm people are drawn to, and she's been a great example of love and grace to anyone she met. And none of us, family or friend, would be who were are, if not for having known her.

She's a jewel.

Well done God.

Don't think she could ever be reproduced...and to think we've been blessed to call her ours. Here's to many more years Mom.

I love you more than I can say.















1 comment:

gnar car said...

love you, grandma! you're my favorite person in the entire world.

also austin's hand on jared's shoulder is the best. hahahhaha