Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving 2017

If I'd known 2017 was the last Thanksgiving we would all share together, I'd have burned the day into my memory so that I could treasure it forever. But I didn't. I took fewer pictures of Mom with anyone than I ever had. I have no idea why I did that. In the past I always made sure I took too many pictures. But not last year. 

As I looked through all the photos from last year, I remember some things, but not a lot. I decided to post each and every picture. Even the ones that usually don't pass muster. It was a good day. We worked together and ate together and did crosswords together and just enjoyed being together. 

This Thanksgiving begins something different for us all. So as you look back to last year, I hope you remember it with happiness. 

Just take your time, remember and hopefully smile.  






































If I'd known the last time was the last time...

No comments: