Friday, January 24, 2014

Olivia's school project

Olivia Grace hates school. There's no talking her out of it. Believe me, I've tried. She's literally counting the days until graduation, even though she has great grades and has never skipped a class that's not been cancelled. She dreams of being rid of it. It's like a ball and chain around her ankle.  

Well last week she had a project due, and so as usual she waited until the last minute...and I'm not even kidding...and then put this together. I found it on my computer the other night and thought it was worth sharing. I think it's funny and clever and oh so Olivia. I don't know where this girl is gonna end up after college, but SHE'S the one who needs to write a book. I think it'd be a bestseller.  And if she doesn't end up writing, she would be excellent at photo shop. You can hardly tell she put her head on someone's else's body. I mean it's like WOW. How'd she do that so seamlessly? 





Seriously worth a closeup. Makes me laugh so hard.

I'm leaving town for the weekend so there will be no posts til next week. 

But here's a thing..... 

Aren't you glad when people grow up they don't still behave like children? Every day I see kids' goofy behavior, I chuckle to myself when I think about grown up work places. People don't run up to each other and pick each other up off the ground. They don't lick each other. They don't bite each other's fingers. They don't come running out of the bathroom and give you a play by play of what's happening inside. And they don't stick beads up their noses. Cause if they did, someone would be carting them off to the loony bin. Even though there's always room for improvement.

And that's my deep thought of the day. 

Western bound tomorrow. 

Safe travels in Jesus name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very talented!! And we should make that airplane thing happen and soon!!

Mollie_Walker said...

That made me laugh out loud. Loved all of it!!