Thursday, January 16, 2014

An update and explanation about the last post's mistake

Here's how this works. After I've written a blog post, I'm so over it and sick of it. I've read and reread and looked for errors and bad english and bad wording and terribleness of any kind. Then I post, most often late at night. Then the next day, after someone's read and commented, I go reread to see what they read. Even though I've already read it 9 bazillion times. That's when I find more typos and really bad wording. Makes me nuts. And that's when I discovered the most egregious error from the last post which was goggling instead of googling. In my defense, the word corrector just pisses me off. Because goggling is ridiculous and googling is a common thing. I often google. I rarely goggle. 

And anyone who's just now reading the last post, you will see googling and not goggling, since it's corrected. 

3 comments:

Mollie_Walker said...

For the record, I saw the error earlier but didn't comment because my client got here early. I wasn't going to point out the error though... Because I didn't think my pointing it out would bless you. 😁

Becky said...

We do the same with client proposals. Can't tell how may eyes look at it how many times. I just now tell clients - when they find one and they always do - that we left one in there just to see if they actually do read our proposal. :-) and you have one above....Love you!

Becky said...

HA! Me too. *many