Friday, September 27, 2013

Wedding weekend!

Here's a randoms to start the weekend. 

There's much to do before we head out. Any robber people reading my blog, there will people staying at my house and so you have no chance to take our stuff! And even if you try, my dog isn't making the trip and she's not happy about it and she will eat your leg off!! 

Don't come here!

Moving on....


Another good drawsome from a showoff.
Cute pic of auntie and nephew.
Me and the Caitlin face timing.
For a moment, Olivia thought this was heaven. 
Maggie's werqing it while in Texas on a cold wintery day.
A delicious cookie in the shape of...well you know
Halftime Hank's! Caitlin and Olivia have a Hank's soda at every halftime of a Duke basketball game. 
Texas forever in cup form.
Another great one.
He's a beaut.
Disgruntled?
I'd say so.
A very memorable day about which I will remain mum.
I don't even know. But I suspect that's two of my daughters.
Stating the obvious.
This is an in front photo bomb. Well played Maya. 

We're going to the chapel and someone's gonna get married.

That song's in your head now isn't it?

Safe travels and lets get this party started.

Now THAT song's in your head too right?

My work is done.

No comments: