Thursday, March 28, 2013

Silly girl plus one

Found these pics of Maggie and Caitlin while perusing my photo files. Not sure if I've posted them before but if I did, they're worth a repost. They crack me up. This was from our last trip to North Carolina while they were at the helm. Clearly Maggie was bored which makes for my enjoyment because these pics make me laugh. And even though Caitlin was driving, and because her focus was on the road, she seemed unaware of what Maggie was doing. 

Take a look.








The last pic sums up the photo shoot of the two goobers. 

It's a good bookend. 

Girls's Dallas trip was good. Had an unexpected visitor while we were there which was fun. Me and Owen are spring breaking it this week and we've been wild and crazy. Eating popcorn and watching TV. I'm talking CRAZY!. The rest of the fam will be spring breaking it next week. Schools and people need to coordinate spring breaks! I'd be heading west to Corsicana if they did. But since it's stupid, I'm not. Texas will have to wait til the end of May and that's sad since bluebonnets will be gone by then. Sigh.....maybe next year.

Just about time to slumber.

Party on Garth.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this going on while we were watching modern family in the back hahahaha

Mollie_Walker said...

dude. caitlin is ULTRA FOCUSED on the road.