Friday, January 25, 2013

Willie D's Christmas card photo shoot

Just when I think I've gotten blogger figured out, something changes. Today, I discovered that for now, they've gone old school with their uploading of pictures and so I got to put my pictures exactly like I want to!! It's very exciting. But before the end of the day, they'll figure it out and change it back. This isn't the first time it's happened. They really are just trying to drive me nuts. 

 Anyway, before Christmas we had a photo shoot with William at Mimi's house and here are some of the shots. The photographers were sworn to the secrecy of the photos since it was the Swander Christmas card. In the future I'll be posting the outtakes because there are some doozies. But I picked the best for today. I did include one outtake. I think you 'll recognize it. 

 

What a cutie pie! 

My computer has been totally whacked out all day and I'm hoping it will continue to live on into the future. If not, my posts will be non existent until I can replace it. I'd prefer new, but my pocketbook doesn't necessarily agree. 

To the bat cave!!

I don't know

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The crying pic is my FAVORITE!!!! He looks so different than he does now. Crazy.

Anonymous said...

fun day and the outtakes are always the favs

gnar car said...

hahahhahahahhahahahahaha at the crying pic

so cute!!