Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Billie and Willie

Even though the girls' trip was like no other, we had a fun time in Dallas. And since I've been home, my computer has had major issues and then today I found a virusy type thing on it and removed it so now hopefully it's fixed. Why do people spend time trying to ruin a stranger's computer? I'll never understand it. 

Even though I wanted to finish posting these pics before I left town, it just didn't happen. So this is the last of the pumpkin farm day photos for now. I may have a few more to post later. 

I've decided to post only with no commentary, cause these photos can stand alone in the sweetness category. Have a look. 












Love....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the sweetest. He's stealing a sugar back! Precious!!

gnar car said...

love, love, love!

Unknown said...

So sweet!