Monday, November 12, 2012

Old phone picture finds

Before I got my new phone I was worried about making sure I got all my pictures off my old one. So I planned and worked and did my best to retrieve the ones I couldn't live without. After I'd secured them all, come to find out, my old phone works like a tiny iPad when on my wi-fi at home. So I still have access to all my photos! Oh well, better safe than sorry. So in the process of looking through my pics, I found some oldies, some goodies and some gems. I love photos...always have, always will. 

These are in random order which is a real stretch for me. But it's too big a pain to try to fix it. But I'm twitching for reals. Lets see the greatness.


The kids took this on Valentine's Day wearing their Valentine's presents. I love this picture. And a bonus about it is, it taunts Whitney.  
Texie Mex in Corsicana. I actually took this photo with my big camera and then put it on my phone. But it was more easily found on my phone than in my photo files. I have 9 kaswillion picutres. And I'm not even kidding. 
William doesn't look like this anymore. Billie and Emma do, although Emma's hair is no longer this color. 
Emma in her onion goggles. How can you not love this? And her hair isn't THIS color anymore either! 
Huge coffee anyone? This was Wal Mart tomfoolery at our last labor day weekend there. 
This was also from the labor day weekend. Emma in her Eltons and Billie June reminding me of Gran.
This is from several years ago in Corsicana. Maggie and Olivia doing a photo shoot in the front bedroom. That wallpaper is gone for obvious reasons seen in the background of the picture. 
Olivia's got the tude. And it looks like coral is growing out of Maggie's head.
A cheer or running man? Decide amongst yourselves. 
A little spicious.
One of my first ever pictures on my then new phone. I love it and I weirdly love this particular Corsicana cemetery in the background. Just do.
I consider this an almost perfect photo.
The girls at the UNC vs UT basketball game in the new Texas stadium. I had  a pic of John and Owen at this same game but I currently can't find it. GASP!
This is actually a picture that Mollie took of a cute little boy and sent it to me cause I loved it.
This amuses me to no end. Caitlin, at a ULM game from years ago, apparently thought the game was in the sky.
Have mercy this is fantastic. Celebrating a birthday in Dallas in a Mexican restaurant always requires a sombrero. Caitlin you can thank your aunt Rebecca for this gem.
Need I explain why I love this? Maggie found this in lower Florida, Key West maybe? Anyway, its sheer brilliance stands alone.
Owen the youngster.
Take two.
I've had this picture forever and a day, and have always loved it. This is completely fake enthusiasm at an LSU football game. 
I came home from the grocery store one night and as we were unloading the car, Milo found a place to get comfy. We didn't find him til much later that night. 
Goof butt.
This is another picture I've had forever. Carlie sneak snapped it. The looks on both faces still makes me laugh. 
Rosie and the semi pup Addy back in the day.  
Best buds.
I like to call this an "engaged student" cause this was at school. Makes me proud. 
Not sure this picture has any redeeming qualities. 
I was in Corsicana when Bessie's azalea was blooming. Kinda pisses me off cause this bush gets nothing and still blooms like this and all of mine spit out 2 blooms a year. Color me highly annoyed. 
This picture was to dispel any tall tale fish stories. 
In case you can't tell, this is a Domino's pizza delivery car with  "just married" still painted on the back. Are they on their honeymoon but still delivering pizzas? Did they have just one more delivery to make on their way out of town? Should they have waited til someone had a better job? I have sooooo many questions.

The children listed here brought me this rock from Tennessee....and I still have it.
It's getting glasses day for Olivia!
This is the same little boy from before but now on PJ day. Still a cutie.
Caitlin got a business award at ULM.
One of the few photo ops Rosie was cooperative. 
I don't know if I took this, or it was sent to me. But either way, the girl is adorable, the Christmas flamingo, not so much.
Carlie on grad day!
Olivia in her favorite place wearing her favorite pj pants.
A cute Carlie in her rain gear many years ago. 
Emma wearing super tall shoes towering over Olivia in a shoe store in Dallas. But why didn't the shoes make the pic? Otherwise if I didn't know the story, her tallness would be unexplained.  
Maggie giving two thumbs up for the leather jacket purchase she's wearing.
Emma's also happy about her jacket purchase on the same Dallas trip.
It's getting glasses day for Owen!
Let's take a moment to remember when John forgot to take clothes on a business trip and bought this scotch tape shirt at Wal Mart for $7. 
It's buying her first iPhone day for Olivia!
This hat was purchased by Caitlin and tried by all. Cute. 
Also cute.
Also also cute.

A bejeweled pumpkin....
Is never a good idea.
And there you have the first ever installment of, "Let's see the pictures from my old phone. There will be more to come.....I promise. 

 Later home skillets.


Oh, and I forgot one goober.
Now for real later...

2 comments:

gnar car said...

hahaha we just do not have the 'look good in hats' gene.

loved this post!

Anonymous said...

So cute to make me smile today. And very glad you added yourself in the hat cause I haven't forgotten that pic!!!! Love it