Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The picture taking at Grandma's

For the first time ever we had to meet a Gmaw's to take our after grad pictures. By this time I was so annoyed and the night had pretty much been ruined for me. But even so, there had to be documentation of the event. Pictures will always do that. They are a great reminder of important family milestones. I love a picture for that. And many other things as well.

Here's the last post of this event. 

Here we go.... 

Wet but happy it was over. 
And one more.
And one with Carrie.
And Whit.
And of course Grandma. She endured the driving rain as well, only on the track and not the stands.
One more.
That's a gaggle of girls with the youngest of their generation. 
It's always so hard for me to choose which pic to use. That's why there's always two of the same thing!
The sibs.
And then the grands.
And then most of all the attendees. Bill and Lindsey had to go home to tend to the boys so they couldn't be in this pic. 
I guess the picture takers were Melanie and Carrie, since they aren't in here either. I'm telling you my brain was fried. 
My fam.
Once more.
Great pic of the valedictorian. If only that handle wasn't in there as well. 
One more.
And with his graduation present. 
And now I'm really out of here. Won't be any new posts til next week.

We are gonna party like it's July 4th!

Happy 4th to all!

You're a grand old flag 
You're a high flying flag 
And forever in peace may you wave...

That'll get Whitney going...

If you sing that a lot after reading this, you are welcome.

Ta peeps.

1 comment:

gnar car said...

one for the ages!!