Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Owen's grad night in soggy pictures.

Well I think I'm going to meet my deadline of finishing Owen's graduation posts before I leave town in the morning...I guess by now, later today. For a change our cars will be heading west instead of south, that's also weird to say. I've spent more time in south Louisiana since last fall than I have in 55 years. That's not a bad thing, just a different thing. 

This post is a sort of before and after of the people and the degree of their rain soaked selves. As you'll see, it was a gradual thing. I don't think I'll ever get how people could get up and leave their child or relative's graduation before they saw the diplomas passed out to their person. I'll never get that. All that happened was, you got wet, you went home, you dried off. No one died. It will always be ridiculous to me. 

I think I need to get these posts finished so I can move on!

So I will....  
These people aren't even damp...yet.
Why so pouty Car Car? And why so crazy Kit Kat?
By this time it had gotten real.
We were still trying to keep a positive attitude. 
Now THIS makes me laugh. Look at Olivia and Whitney. The positive attitude MAY be wearing off.
And this picture amuses me greatly. It's the definition of....worth a thousand words. 
OK, one more and then I'm done! 

I've got to hurry sleep!

2 comments:

CAW said...

Well when it gets to the place where we can laugh about this, it will go down in infamy.....like the stealing of something in another state. :-) we will never forget it

gnar car said...

it was crazy but fun and memorable!! we shall never forget that night...