Friday, November 1, 2013

The pumpkin patch 2013

It's been forever since I've been here, but I'm helping decorate for an event and I haven't had time to post any new stuff. But in my spare time at night I've been working on the pumpkin patch pics of William.....say that 5 times real fast. Believe it or not I have deleted more than I've posted. But there are so many cute ones I had a really hard time choosing.

Things that have been happening....

nothing....

Two tutus with sparkle were made in my house in the last few days and there is not one corner of the house that hasn't been affected by it. There are sparkles EVERYWHERE. As I was taking Caitlin's picture last night before she left for her party as a ballerina, I said, "You're 25 and I'm still taking pictures of you in dress up." 

Countdown to the next wedding is 8 days. Its' getting close and exciting. 

John, Olivia and Maggie have headed west for the weekend, color me blue.

Onto the first set of pumpkin pics. 

I call this first few....punkin chunkin. You'll see why. 

A boy and his pumpkin.
He's got an idea.
Chunk that punk.
To big to be chunkable for the wee boy.
So he went for a smaller one. 
But didn't chunk it.
Giving the squint eye. The sun was blinding.
He kept up with this one for a while.
This face is pitiful and sad and precious and thoughtful and delightful.
But then he perked up.
I call this, "Who me?"
Yes you.
Just a boy taking a walk with his pumpkin.
And then decided to do some marching.
Had a very hard time....
Eliminating....
Any....
Of these walking and carrying the pumpkin.
Backatcha sugar.
But then he went shopping for another.
Love this so much.
Looks as if he's thinking about chunking again.
Oh wait...
Yeppers...
Becoming one mind with the pumpkin. 
Then getting a little...
Frustrated.
It doesn't have a good official punkin chunkin handle for small peeps.
Anybody?
But he got over it.
Then he and Gee went on an adventure.
Reflecting...
On his second pumpkin patch experience. 
And there ends the first installment of the second trip to the pumpkin patch. It was a huge success and we had a picnic and it was delightful. And even though this has a lot of pictures, I have so many more! 

Maybe I'll have some time this weekend but it's almost time for me to go to work and herd the kiddies. 

And God bless little baby Olive with perfect health and happiness and total healing in Jesus name. 

AMEN.

The weekend is upon us and life is good.

Make it count.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't touched my computer in so many days but I am sooooo happy to see all the new posts. Adorable and a fun day at the patch