Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pumpkin pics again

I'm trying to keep up with the busy week we're in right now.  Blogging's been on the back burner for a while. But we are ready for a fun weekend with lots of festivities culminating with another family wedding. I'm so excited about another wedding and sort of sad we don't have another one any time soon. Except for the fact that I think everyone's exhausted from trying to get things ready! 

I've got two more posts of the pumpkin patch and then we're moving on to something else. Today I counted just twelve more work days until we're out for Thanksgiving. That's so freaking me out! We have hardly any time til Christmas is upon us! OMG! I have no presents bought or even picked out! Let's all just sing Kumbaya and hold hands for Christmas?! Whatevs. Maybe I'll just make out some IOU's for December 25. 

Moving onto pictures. I decided not to do any commentary on these. A cute little boy can stand alone. Have a scroll and see.....












See what I mean? Cutie pie.

The first of the family arrives for the weekend tomorrow night. 

Then it's parties and dinners and wedding!

OK, now I'm going to bed cause I beat like a fat kid in dodge ball.

God bless baby Olive tonight as she continues to beat the odds. 

Goodnight baby Olive.

No comments: