Saturday, June 12, 2010

I got nothing

To talk about, nothing to blog about. I'm out. My life needs to get a good kind of interesting in order for me to keep this up.

As far as getting outside and enjoying nature, it's like standing on the sun if you're on concrete and there's no place like Louisiana if you're in need of some really thick humidity. There are very few flowers blooming which in turn means there's very little to take pictures of which is causing the blogging to come to a complete crawl. I do have a few pictures of my neighbor's lovely crape myrtle in the late afternoon sun that I will share but other than that, we're down to dogs and people. And that means it's time to go back to scanning. That gets a double UGH from me. I won't bore anyone with trying to explain the nightmare that I've had regarding losing some scanned pictures that I had backed up, just understand it was terrible.

On another note, baseball has mercifully ended as Owen's team spent most of the year trying to outdo people in the sucking department. But even though his team was terrible, overall he had a really good year. He still loves the game as much as he did when he was a little boy. He was able to use his new bat in the last couple of games and he hit well with it and all the boys looked at it in awe which pleased him to no end. He's officially signed up for Neville next year. That's all I have to say about that for now. There are many changes ahead for me and my family and I'm not sure how I feel about any of them. We'll see how it all works out as we go.

Another "new thing" for the fam is Olivia finished her college prep last week and is now an official ULM college freshman. She spent her 2 days last week learning and going and doing on campus and is excited about her future endeavors. I think she's gonna have a blast for sure. I'm so excited for her and can't wait to see what she turns out to be.....along with everyone else that hasn't turned into something yet. Four of our six family members will be at ULM this fall. I think we may need to have a voting block in the university's decision making. They probably won't see it that way.

We did complete the watching of Friday Night Lights which I enjoyed immensely. Last time we convened, Mollie and Carlie were fighting over Tim Riggins who's utterly adorable.

Well I've covered the mundane as well as the unimportant. I think I'll bug out for now.

2 comments:

gnar car said...

tim riggins is mine. i found him first.

gnar car said...

plus mollie doesn't comment on here so i automatically win.