Wednesday, September 9, 2015

An update about where I've been and what I've been doing

Two weeks ago I began working on a post, then decided to scan a picture to add to the post. That's when I discovered my computer wouldn't recognize my scanner and therefore I was stuck. It took daaaayyyyss and multi searches online to try to figure out why....even when directly connected...the two devices would not talk to each other. I became enraged. That can happen when electronic things act like jerks. Thank goodness I stopped short of throwing them through a window. Finally, and I don't even remember how, John and I worked out the problems. It doesn't need to be this hard people!! 

In the meantime of trying to work out those issues, John and I made the decision to make new cabinet doors for our bookcase. John's cabinetry work is a process, since this is his first attempt at it. I'm happy to report we have two finished, only six more to go. There will be pictures forthcoming. And while he was working on that, I decided to do something I've wanted to do for many years. I began the process of going through each and every photo album I own to take out ripped pages as well as really really bad photos. There have been tons of both so far. After one week, I'm sorry to say I'm not even halfway through the books. It's very long and tedious. BUT. I'm in it to win it now, there's no going back. And that's why I haven't blogged, even though I said I was going to be blogging more often. 

This is one of two posts today. 

This one is the explanation of where I've been.

The next one is the one I wanted to post two weeks ago. 

So scroll for two, cause there are.... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A monumental task going thru thousands of pictures!!! Kudos to you for tackling it!!