Thursday, December 18, 2014

Another Christmas Eve at Mom's house

Each Christmas Eve after communion at church, we all return to Mom's house and I start cooking breakfast. It's then that I turn my camera over to someone else to take photos, and I never know what to expect on my camera by the end of the night. It's usually quite telling of the goofy people with whom I'm related. Lets see who did what and if it was interesting in any way. 
Panoramic view of some of the participants. 
The other side of the room.
Not sure why a profile of Mollie was needed. 
Mouth full of candy I suspect. 
Carlie!
Keeping the streak alive.
Whoever took the profile of Mollie was thinking we needed one of Billie as well.
And a weird one of Mollie and Melanie. I'm starting to think Olivia had the camera. AND. Mollie looks like she's playing an old timey Game Boy from back in the day.
Weird angles and shots. Definitely Olivia. Those Uggs look blue.
Not sure what's happening here.
Hmm no one is ever warned about the snapping of the photo. 
And again.
William's found the presents.
Little snarl here.
Looking for something good.
It's time to go home and get ready for Santa to come to town. 
Notice...
Olivia/Beba is no where to be seen in the pictures. 
A cute grouping found amongst the weird pics. 
These people are on this side of the room.
And these people are on the other side. But an Olivia was never seen. 
I only have one more day and 15 hours before I leave town and I have two more Christmas posts to finish by next Wednesday and I'll be caught up for the year! And I made it under the wire of 2014 to post Christmas 2013 before 2015 begins. Did ya get all that? 

It's 1:44 and I have to be at the dentist at 8:30. Why do people want to open before 10:00? It makes no sense at all. 

If only I ruled the world...I would start off by naming it Lisaville.

And life would be grand.

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

William is such a small tot in these pics. And my hair has a very odd swoop in that profile shot up there.