Friday, January 12, 2018

Lets look at some snaps today

I'm trying to jump start my blog again, but since life's been tough lately, I'm having a difficult time laughing or trying to make people laugh. And since that's my schtick, I'm floundering. So in order to work on my mood in hopes it will improve, I'm going to ignore all the heavy things going on in life so that we can all have a little laugh.   

Today I looked through some of my drafts I'd been working on weeks ago and I found this one that made me smile multi times. So I'm going with it. We haven't seen some snaps in a while so get ready. 

It's cold outside and I'm sitting on the couch in front of a fire. Not bad for a Friday night. 

Lets do this...
I'm nothing if not cool at all times. This pic proves it for reals.
But this is a cool beans dude right here.
So many good things about this snap. 
They were gigging me because they know this is not true. This is where all pretentious food items live. 
A little Marilyn Monroe on Jack I think.
A little Norma Desmond on the Mom.
Emma was snapping me because I snapped her to tell her to snap me a pic of her in that dress she was wearing. Got all that?
This was the outfit I wanted to see.
We don't know what day it actually was though. 
Agreed. 
Hashtag owning it.
No need for a caption when something is this awesome. 
This next set of pictures I'm calling the boxwood head series....
You could be hiding lots of things under those leaves.
Seriously hides a bad hair day if you're having one. 
I look so normal compared to what I'd look like with my color.
This made me laugh.
Pink Panther crept into Emma's shot.
Must have run out of pillows.
Surprises are almost always good. 
But a loving accident. Get it?!
Me and Emma were going to do something very intelligent. I can't remember what it was. But it was smart. 
She's a resourceful 1 year old. 
Hmmm and spelling issues as well. Not a good day for me. 
I thought when my kids grew up, they'd stop playing with legos. I was wrong. 
I'm not saying a word.
But she don't need no crown to further her agenda. 
When is a crown a tiara and when is a tiara a crown? I bet Queen Lizzie knows.
That's a queen with some tude right there. 
The only true and real queen has been finally found. 
What more can be said about this kid?
This cracks me up as well as sends shivers down my spine. 
This snap post has been a while in the making since Blake has aged considerably since I uploaded this pic. 
This will never not be true. 
This post was short and sweet with no drama added. That means I need to end this now before I start thinking. 

Kit Kat is on her way home for the weekend and the only thing that could make this weekend better is if Emma was here as well.

Hope all people are somewhere cozy and warm. 

No comments: