Friday, January 13, 2017

The first post of 2017

The new year is officially underway, which means the holidays are over and our house is too quiet. I don't mind the holidays being over, because who could keep that pace up on a regular basis? But the ending of the holidays makes our house too quiet. 

After a quick trip to Texas last week, it's now time to de-clutter my house again. I started the process yesterday. I'm slinging hash and lots of belongings and because of that, I may be looking for some things in a few months once I realize I threw too much stuff away. 


Onto the first posting of 2017....

It's Snapchat steals Friday! 

Once again I stole some snaps, and I don't feel bad about it. Also as an aside. I've lost all but one of my snap streaks and I'm devastated. The snapping streak must be maintained within 24 hours and not within a day. Whether you believe me or not, that's two different things. 

Here we go people. It's the silly snaps that mean the most to me. 

Scroll and see.   
Carlie was having trouble feeling the love for work.
Anna was having no trouble being adorable. 
Melanie was under the weather, but at least she had her MITT IN to keep her warm.
That's a look of consternation on my face if ever I saw one, and I don't know why because I LOVE the MITT IN!!!
Anna again, seems unsure of what she looks like.
Lucas looks pleased with his MITT IN face.
The next set of stolen snaps has to do with a fabulous pair of glasses and New Year's Eve. 
Clearly Anna was unsure of why her mother looked that way. 
They ARE fab. I love a good pair of glasses that spells out the new year that's coming and not going. 
Pretty sure Carlie felt the same way.
Lindsey was back without Anna June. 
Beba, I can barely see you!
I had to get another pic in since I knew they were leaving snapper soon. 
John was CLUE LESS.
Love that new year spirit Lauren. 
James was pumped as well. 
Jack was too!
And Denise was bringing it from Pennsylvania. 
Well done to all who participated unwillingly in the stolen snap challenge and shame on all the rest of you who did not! You have to be willing to look silly for the rest of us. Lord knows I will commit to silly. It's just good home economics. And be aware if you snap me, I'm going to continue to steal the snaps and post them on my blog. So you have a moral decision to make. Clearly I've already made mine.

It really is 2:41 in the A M and I'm going to make it to bed before 3. 

Goodnight to all the minions.

I love a good minion.  

1 comment:

Mollie_Walker said...

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyy for being back!
I didn't even know that our streak was gone! 😫😫