Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My photos of Lucas' birthing

After this post I think Lucas's birth will have been very well documented. And the commentary will either be stale or nil. I can think of just so many things to say about birthing babies. "Miss Scarlett! Miss Scarlett! I don't know nothing bout birthing babies!" Yes, I'm losing it. 

I picked the best of mine to finish off this wonderful event. 

He seemed so alert for a newborn.

That is classic stink eye.
And here he's singing a tune. I know I've already used this once. 
That's a proud looking father. 

Newly arrived to the room for the holding of him to begin. 
Gee's hold. 
Papa's hold.
Carrie's hold. 
Looking a little hungry here. 
Yep that's what I'd say. 
Then mine.
Cindy's next.
Remember Adrian had never held a baby before. I was 18 when I did the first time. 
Yes, I'm looking right at you. Don't mess with me. 
It's April Fool's and I'm gonna work to not be a fool all day. It's currently 11:33 and I think I'm good so far. But I've still got a lot of ground to cover. Here's hoping. 

It's the rare two post Tuesday.

Got lots to do today so I'm off. 

Later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it too!! such precious little boys we have been blessed with!! Can't wait for more!!!!